Meetings and Events
Our meetings are open to the public: students and their parents are welcome.
- Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 35th Annual Computer Graphics Film Show, Adam Finkelstein, Princeton University; special "Gathering for Gardner" event and refreshments begin at 7:30, computer graphics film show begins at 8:15 PM; Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium
- Thu 20 Nov 2014 - Methods and Processes for Ensuring the Performance of Software Systems, Andre Bondi, Siemens Corporation
- Thu 11 Dec 2014 - Contexts of Computing Education: Graphics, Robots, Data, Information, Deepak Kumar, Bryn Mawr College
- Thu 15 Jan 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- Thu 19 Feb 2015 - Machine Translation, Nitin Madnani, ETS
- Thu 19 Mar 2015 - Monthly Meeting
- Fri 20 Mar 2015 - 10th Annual IEEE Information Technology Professional Conference, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Sat 21 Mar 2015 - 40th Annual Trenton Computer Festival, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Thu 2 Apr 2015 - Stuxnet, Hal Berghel, UNLV
- May 2015 - Annual Dinner Meeting, speaker and date to be announced
All meetings are held at the Princeton University Computer Science Building, William St & Olden St, Princeton, NJ 08544 (40.3509, -74.65203) at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Past Meetings and Events
Browse past meeting topics.
Association for Computing Machinery
ACM is the world's oldest and largest educational and scientific computing society. Since 1947 ACM has provided a vital forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries. Today, ACM serves a membership of computing professionals and students in more than 100 countries in all areas of industry, academia, and government.
IEEE Computer Society
With nearly 100,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading organization of computer professionals. Founded in 1946, it is the largest of the 39 societies of the IEEE.
Chapter Special Interest Groups
SIGCHI - Computer-Human Interaction
SIGCSE - Computer Science Education
SIGGRAPH - Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques
SIGMETRICS - Measurement and Evaluation
SIGOOP - Object Oriented Programming
SIGPLAN - Programming Languages