Meetings and Events
Our meetings are open to the public: students and their parents are welcome.
- Thu 15 Oct 2015 - 36th Annual Computer Graphics Film Show, Adam Finkelstein; special "Gathering for Gardner" event and refreshments begin at 7:30, computer graphics film show begins at 8:15 PM; Full Color Event Poster; Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium, Room 101
- Thu 19 Nov 2015 - Massive Open Online Courses: Reimagining the Future of Education, Anant Agarwal, edX; Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium, Room 101
- Thu 10 Dec 2015 - Computer Science for the Masses, Robert Sedgewick, Princeton University; Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium, Room 101
- Thu 21 Jan 2016 - Security Implications of Low-cost Software Defined Radio, Joe Jesson, TCNJ; John DeGood, Lockheed Martin; Rebecca Mercuri, Notable Software
- Thu 18 Feb 2016 - Monthly Meeting
- Sat 5 Mar 2016 - Integrated STEM Education Conference
- Thu 17 Mar 2016 - Speech Recognition, Keelan Evanini, ETS
- Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 11th Annual IEEE Information Technology Professional Conference, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 41st Annual Trenton Computer Festival, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Thu 21 Apr 2016 - Monthly Meeting
- Thu 19 May 2016 - Annual Dinner Meeting
Meetings are held at the Princeton University Computer Science Building, William St & Olden St, Princeton, NJ 08544 (40.3509, -74.65203) at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Past Meetings and Events
Browse past meeting topics.
Association for Computing Machinery
ACM is the world's oldest and largest educational and scientific computing society. Since 1947 ACM has provided a vital forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries. Today, ACM serves a membership of computing professionals and students in more than 100 countries in all areas of industry, academia, and government.
IEEE Computer Society
With nearly 100,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading organization of computer professionals. Founded in 1946, it is the largest of the 39 societies of the IEEE.
Chapter Special Interest Groups
SIGCHI - Computer-Human Interaction
SIGCSE - Computer Science Education
SIGGRAPH - Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques
SIGMETRICS - Measurement and Evaluation
SIGOOP - Object Oriented Programming
SIGPLAN - Programming Languages