Meetings and Events
Our meetings are open to the public: students and their parents are welcome.
- Thu 19 Sep 2013 - Using Google Plus, Lynette Young (NOTE EARLY START TIME: refreshments and networking at 6:30, presentation at 7:00 PM )
- Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 34th Annual Computer Graphics Film Show, Szymon Rusinkiewicz, Princeton University (special "Gathering for Gardner" event and refreshments begin at 7:00, graphics film show at 8:00 PM), Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium
- Thu 21 Nov 2013 - The Online Tracking Arms Race, Arvind Narayanan, Princeton University
- Thu 12 Dec 2013 - Learn to Code, Code to Learn, Mitchel Resnick, MIT Media Lab
- Thu 16 Jan 2014 - To be announced
- Thu 20 Feb 2014 - To be announced
- Fri 14 Mar 2014 - 9th Annual IEEE Information Technology Professional Conference, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 39th Annual Trenton Computer Festival, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Thu 20 Mar 2014 - The Digital Assault on Privacy, Hal Berghel, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Thu 17 Apr 2014 - Accountable Algorithms, Josh Kroll, Princeton University
- May 2014 - Bitcoin, Ed Felten, Princeton University (Annual Dinner Meeting, date to be announced)
All meetings are held at the Princeton University Computer Science Building, William St & Olden St, Princeton, NJ 08544 (40.3509, -74.65203) at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Past Meetings and Events
Browse past meeting topics.
Association for Computing Machinery
ACM is the world's oldest and largest educational and scientific computing society. Since 1947 ACM has provided a vital forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries. Today, ACM serves a membership of computing professionals and students in more than 100 countries in all areas of industry, academia, and government.
IEEE Computer Society
With nearly 100,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading organization of computer professionals. Founded in 1946, it is the largest of the 39 societies of the IEEE.
Chapter Special Interest Groups
SIGCHI - Computer-Human Interaction
SIGCSE - Computer Science Education
SIGGRAPH - Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques
SIGMETRICS - Measurement and Evaluation
SIGOOP - Object Oriented Programming
SIGPLAN - Programming Languages