Meetings and Events
Our meetings are open to the public: students and their parents are welcome.
- Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 37th Annual Computer Graphics Film Show, Szymon Rusinkiewicz, Princeton University; special "Gathering for Gardner" event and refreshments begin at 7:30, computer graphics film show begins at 8:15 PM; Princeton University Friend Center Auditorium, Room 101
- Thu 17 Nov 2016 - Evolution of Scalable Multi-Point Video Communications, Bala Pitchandi, Vidyo
- Thu 8 Dec 2016 - Computer Science and Digital Humanities, Brian Kernighan, Princeton University; a CSEdWeek event
- Thu 19 Jan 2017 - Reengineering Elections in the USA, Rebecca Mercuri, Notable Software
- Thu 16 Feb 2017 - ENIAC Then and Now, Brian Stuart, Drexel University
- Thu 16 Mar 2017 - Tips and Tricks for Social Optimization, Laura Virili (joint meeting with NJ Communication, Advertising and Marketing Association (NJ CAMA))
- Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 12th Annual IEEE Information Technology Professional Conference, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 42nd Annual Trenton Computer Festival, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ
- Thu 20 Apr 2017 - The R language for Data Analysis, Richard Heiberger, Temple University
- Thu 18 May 2017 - Dinner Meeting
Meetings are held at the Princeton University Computer Science Building, William St & Olden St, Princeton, NJ 08544 (40.3509, -74.65203) at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Past Meetings and Events
Browse past meeting topics.
Association for Computing Machinery
ACM is the world's oldest and largest educational and scientific computing society. Since 1947 ACM has provided a vital forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and discoveries. Today, ACM serves a membership of computing professionals and students in more than 100 countries in all areas of industry, academia, and government.
IEEE Computer Society
With more than 60,000 members, the IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading organization of computer professionals. Founded in 1946, it is the largest of the 39 societies of the IEEE.
Chapter Special Interest Groups
SIGCHI - Computer-Human Interaction
SIGCSE - Computer Science Education
SIGGRAPH - Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques
SIGMETRICS - Measurement and Evaluation
SIGOOP - Object Oriented Programming
SIGPLAN - Programming Languages